technology & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
At J.O. Juma & Co Advocates we are alive to the fact the world has commercially become a global village. Technology has penetrated nearly every sphere of business and related financial transaction.
The demand therefore is that every law firm worth its name must up its game and move with the times.
Mr. Juma the founder of J.O. Juma & Company Advocates had in response sort and acquired professional qualifications of Notary public and Patent Agent and therefore equipped with the skills and knowledge demanded of professionals in this field.
Practice in this areas required that one deal with the following for which the firm lacks none.
1. Preservation and Registration of Trade Marks
2. Registration of patents
3. Registration of designs and Domain Names.
4. Resolution and Mediation in disputes.
5. Direct Court Litigation in areas of breach of brand names and other infringements.
6. Registration and protection of copy rights.
7. Dealing with other related intellectual property issues.
As a means to serve clients better the firm employee’s latest technological platforms that are tailored to the needs of each client. In this way we ensure clients overall satisfaction.
At J.O. Juma & Co. Advocates we are aware of the intricacies and strict timelines involved in the registration of various documents under the law of intellectual property as such appropriate safeguarded have been put in place to ensure compliance.